fun items in wow
Comment by BurningStickWarning: Do NOT throw this to a player if they have no free back space, i repeat: Do not throw it!
As Cashewboy has pointed out, it will be destroyed
Comment by KeydarIt's all fun and games until someone loses some teeth.
Comment by adashielI like throwing these things at people who are AFK. It's a fairly obscure item from a dungeon that's not run much anymore, so most have no idea what they are or where they came from. I rarely stick around to see my victims' reactions, but when I do it's always bewilderment. Sadly, few of them get the reference.
Comment by ColamisuIn 2.4 it was made no longer Unique(4).
Comment by Vaxortooth farys best friend...
before the candy came
Comment by CenaePerfect for throwing to your guildmate at a Vashj pull, right after they had to make bag space for a core.
Comment by BreanniThis is a reference to a classic (1990ish) Saturday Night Live commercial skit for "Happy Fun Ball" - view the skit here.
Comment by floubeSaturday night live* :-P
Comment by l0locaustlol i got 1 of these no1 knew wer i got it sold 1 for 15g
Comment by GrindalwaldI wouldn't have remembered that reference on my own, but i do remember seeing the episode. Good times.
Comment by FarronFor those that wish to collect these sorts of throwing items, here are some others for you:
Voodoo Skull (ZA drop)
Heavy Leather Ball (LWing)
Paper Flying Machine (TCG reward)
Comment by QuarlaYou actually can throw these to people of the opposite faction if you have a priest Mind Control them and then toss it at them. It was rather amusing actually tossing it between horde and alliance outside Shat one night.
Comment by XinhuanInteresting but often overlooked fact, this item only stacks to 4, not 5 or 10 or 20 as you might have expected.
Comment by lokyouLet's have a super happy phun thyme!
Comment by TheovideThat link doesn't seem to be working anymore, not for me at least, so here is another one:
Comment by Gorgonnusi had a friend named happy fun it was a rock of a happy face and it was fun, i played hop scotch with it i played toss with it i played decor a rock with it like every activity u can play with a rock, then i was throwing it on hard metal and it broke i cryed my rock is now sad-d boring rock with a sad-d face and a boring crack and i found aleather ball and it when over again, again i was happy like i was with my rocky
Comment by igradoSNL : Happy Fun Ball - this video is hosted on NBC.com
Comment by HockeeDon't forget the Haunted Memento
But only toss it to close friends if you hope to ever get it thrown back, goes for 400g on my server.
Comment by ArikaraU forgot the paper \124h\124r");]zeppelin
Comment by gamerunknownNot as fun playing this drunk in Saudi Arabia.
Comment by Epsilon7does anybody here actually have a working link, that works now? and works for people in UK/great britan?
Comment by LumoreiThese are all of the warnings for Happy Fun Rock:
* The elderly and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Happy Fun Rock.
* Caution: Happy Fun Rock may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.
* Happy Fun Rock contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.
* Do not use Happy Fun Rock on concrete.
* Discontinue use of Happy Fun Rock if any of the following occurs:
- tingling in extremities
- loss of balance or coordination
- slurred speech
- temporary blindness
- profuse sweating
- heart palpitations
* If Happy Fun Rock begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.
* Happy Fun Rock may stick to certain types of skin.
* When not in use, Happy Fun Rock should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration.
* Ingredients of Happy Fun Rock include an unknown glowing green substance which fell to Azeroth, presumably from the Outlands.
* Happy Fun Rock has been shipped to our troops in Elwynn Forest and is being dropped by our wyverns on Stormwind.
* Do not taunt Happy Fun Rock.
* Happy Fun Rock comes with a soulbound warranty.
Happy Fun Rock. Accept No Substitutes!
Comment by OwiotSide affects may include, but are not limited to: Burning, itching, bleeding, invisibility, and becoming a furbolg.
Comment by GaantFor those brave warriors who battled the scourge invasion...
Note: No longer droppable, do not suggest throwing it as these are now rather rare and sell for quite a penny on the Auction House.