item lvl wow
Show Item Level and raid progression of player and all members in instance / party / raid.
/oi or left-click OiLvL minimap button to show OiLvL Window(picture above)
Right-click the icon or right-click OiLvL minimap button to show OiLvL configuration panel.
Latest New Features:
- Show item level of items in bags. /oibi to show / hide the item level in bags.
- Set Key binding to show raid progression when mouseover target frame in raid / party. The key binding can be set in WoW Key Bindings menu, under AddOns section.
- Show relics' item level in Character Window and Inspection Window
- Show enchant effect (in green color) and gem effect (in white color) of items in character frame and inspection frame. Yellow ! = no enchant. Blue ! = no gem. Click enchant icon in character frame or inspection frame to show / hide this feature.
- Show average item level and number of fully upgraded gears / total upgradable gears below level text in Character frame and Inspect Frame.
- Show number of fully upgraded gears / total upgradable gears in bottom left of unit frame in OiLvL frame.
- Show upgrade level on topright of item level of an item in character frame.
- Show set bonus (2 or 4) on topright of unitframe in OiLvL window and minimap button tooltips.
- Minimap button tooltips.
- * Click the item level of a raider will show the gears. Click again will hide them.
- * Left click the name of a raider will rescan the item level.
- * Highlight the name of the raiders if they are out of range of gear inspection.
- * The background color of item level of a raider will change if there is any gear is not enchanted / socketed
- * Middle click the name of a raider will mark the raider.
- * New pin option to pin / unpin the tooltips.
- * Highlight the item level of HFC tiers in gear list (mythic: purple, heroic: blue, normal: green)