MR robot wow gear optimizer
- Logs gear, talents and glyphs at the start of every pull when raiding.
- Imports your optimizations into the game and tells you what items need each gem and enchant
- Shows you a shopping list & updates as you buy/acquire mats
- Ranks gear that drops from each boss, for your entire team
- Gathers gear, talent and glyph data to upload with combat logs
- Has an ‘armory workaround’ in case the API isn’t working – you can still update your character on our site 🙂
- Optional: If you want gear data tied to the logs (you should, silly), get the addon here.
You can if you want. No need to do ANYTHING else with the addon, other than have it installed.
- IN YOUR RAID: you need to start a combat log. You can do this by typing /combat log in the chat window. OR, use our addon and either check the box that auto-logs (my favorite) or click the ‘start logging’ button. When you are logging, the Mr. Robot addon icon will be green.
- After your raid, upload your logs with the desktop application.
(Start an upload / Fight selection & gear data step)
- When you’re done, click the big button to view your logs, or just load your character on our site and the logs will show on the right side.Once it’s upload, check out our infographics!
Leave a comment and let me know what didn’t work. I’ll help figure it out! Be sure to include any version numbers for the addon, and a link to the saved profile for your character (by clicking the green save button to the left of your character name).