WoW Model Viewer
WoWmodelview is a 3D model viewer for World of Warcraft. It uses the data files included with the game to display the 3D models from the game: creatures, characters, spell effects, doodads etc. You can dress up and customize the character models.
The latest version is 0.4
Q: It doesn't have (new item from latest patch)! / It displays (recently updated item) incorrectly!
A: Sorry. The database of items and their corresponding models/textures is not public, and it's not easy to keep a current database compiled. Please try the newest item list, see above.
Q: Can I change my character's in-game appearance with this?
A: No, please use an mpq editor for that.
- Crashing problems should hopefully be fixed
- Fixed shoulder sizes and some other bugs
- Improved item selection
- Mounts, tabard editing
- Animation speed control
- WMO support with selectable doodad sets
- Updated item list
- Item sets and start outfits
- Small bugfixes
- Equipment and clothing is now available for character models
- Skin chooser for items and weapons
- Particle effects for some weapons (far from perfect)
0.4 0.3 0.2